Monday, November 24, 2008

wolfman

With three kids under the age of 3, it is often hard to find a place to go out to eat that the kids enjoy and is KID friendly. We have one place that we all love... Wolfman Pizza! It is our typical Sunday lunch after church if the kids have been good and Mommy and Daddy are filling up for an adventure. All three kids LOVE the breadsticks and pizza from there. And Mommy and Daddy can be pleased as well because they have great 8 inch pizzas and a variety of subs. My personal favorite is the white wolf pizza..."Garlic butter, mozzarella, gruyere and parmesan cheeses. Topped with roma tomatoes and fresh basil. " Yum!!! If you live in Charlotte and haven't had Wolfman, you should go try it. I can't wait to have my leftovers for lunch today. Here are the kiddos munching on some cheese pizza at Wolfman. Henry's face at the end is priceless! He really is starting to look more and more like Ben.

1 comment:

Annie Beth said...

You really make me want to have one of these little video things. Especially since I want to start adding video to my new website. Love the look of your blog, btw. I need to drag my family to Wolfman. I love it- I just have to convince Brad.