Thursday, July 23, 2009

It has been awhile

Wow! I cannot believe my last post was in APRIL!!! There has been a lot going on with our family and I just never found the time. Sorry!

Long story short...

We couldn't sell our house- sad!!! So, we are trying to rent it out. And of course, in order to do that, we had to have the whole house painted, carpets redone and cleaned, etc., etc.... too much money for a house we aren't living in!!!

We are renting an apartment in Greenville until we figure out where to go from here, but at least we are together! We moved in last week!

Greenville is going to a great place to raise our family. There is so much for the kids to do and I cannot wait to be on the adventure with him.

I am still missing my work, most especially the people, but everyday I wonder how the heck I was a fulltime minister and fulltime (single during the week) mother. I am so grateful that my husband has the ability to support our family so I can spend some of these precious years at home. Without him, it would not be possible.

Okay... I promise to post lots of pics and keep this blog updated. In the meantime, here are a few scrapbook pages of our last few months in our Matthews home.







2 comments:

Frances said...

Oh yeah! I thought you had given up on the blog! So glad you are going back to it, especially now that you have moved (sniff). We miss you so much and can't wait to hear all about your new adventures. Please let me know when you are in Charlotte!
Hugs to all.

Misty said...

So glad to see you posting again! It's good to be able to keep up with you now that you've moved! We miss you!