Tuesday, October 6, 2009


For those of you know that we have been trying to sell our house, we have an offer on it!  Finally!  We put the house up on the market in February.  With no offers by July, we took it off in order to pack up, move, paint and put some new carpets in.  We decided at that point to try at rent it.
Well, after 3 months of trying to rent it, we decided to put it back on the market last week.  It was kind of a least push, let's rent or sell, whichever comes first.
We had our first offer tonight!  It is low, but at this point we will take low in order to get out of it and let that burden go.  We did counter and now it is just a matter of waiting to see if that is accepted.
Please join us in prayer that it will be, that we will come up with the money to cover our loss and we will be able to fully start our life here in Greenville.

On an aside note, we will have internet up and running by Friday so I will be able to post pictures again!!!  Hooray!

No comments: