Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Auction, Bed switch, internet and more

Since moving into the apartment, we have been able to pick up internet from our wireless, but it isn't working now.  I am on Ben's computer to write this blog and say who knows when I will be able to update pictures. 

For those of you following, you all know that we have had some bed issues with the kids.  Well, this weekend we stayed with my parents in Columbia and the kids were all in the same room.  Surprisingly, it went so smoothly!  Henry goes to sleep first and once asleep, the twins will head in there.  As long as Emily has a flashlight, she is fine with no lamp on! 

So, what did I do when we got home on Monday?  I moved Henry's bed into the girls room.  Henry's room is now a playroom.  The kids LOVE it and I love all the toys in one room.  And really no more bedtime fights.  How long will it last?  Who knows?  But I like it now!

For those of you who follow my blog, you have read about Leigh a lot lately.  I was able to visit with her this weekend and hear her passion about adopting a little girl from Africa.  She has some great auction items going on and if you haven't checked them out yet, you NEED to this week.  There are some AWESOME things up to win!  Entries are $5.00, get 6 for $25.00.  The button for the auction is on the right.  "Bringing our Baby Home"

No comments: