Friday, August 22, 2008

A couple of twin free days

The girls are with Mamaw and Poppa for a long weekend. It is nice to have a break from the chaotic mornings when they are here. But I do find myself missing them and wondering what to do with my time. For the most part, Henry is a really good solo player and enjoys spending time exploring and playing without me right there.

It is now 9:30am on a Friday morning and I have already
  • unloaded the dishwasher
  • loaded the dishwasher
  • washed 2 loads of clothes
  • put away clean clothes
  • made up the beds
  • and managed to take a shower that ended with me blow drying me hair!!!
I never get that much done by this time a day. And sometimes I don't have that much done by the end of the day!
And so here I sit with my cup of coffee and a few moments to spare before taking the kitty to the vet. At least the only child going to the vet with me today will be Henry. Should be interesting.

Off to finish my cup of coffee... and maybe organize a closet!!!

No comments: