Saturday, September 19, 2009

I am in LOVE

With a little boy named Zachary who makes me smile and laugh and thank God for the gift of life.

I am so grateful that I have had the joy of watching this little boy grow from the moment he was born prematurely. He has grown into a sweet, loveable 3 year old who teaches his family and those around him how to be a better person.

Being away friends like Zachary and his family is one of the hard parts about moving, but we were so blessed with a visit from Zachary and his mother Vicki last week. The kids had such a good time and cannot wait to play with Zach again. And I had such a wonderful visit with my friend Vicki, whose relationship I miss dearly as we used to see each other every day at the preschool.

Thank goodness for friends who keep in touch. We are now planning on another visit from Zachary and Vicki and hopefully Amelia and Daniel (Zachary's siblings) will be able to join in our fun! And of course this now means, the Cox crew needs to plan a visit to Charlotte soon to spend time with friends like these. I miss you all!

Isn't he a cutey!
Zachary, Emily and Henry

Playing in the wagon

Cute little smile!

Zachary, Sara, Emily and Henry

Vicki pulling the kids

Maybe it is Sara that is in love with Zachary?

Zachary's turn to pull the kids

All 75 pounds of them!

No comments: